Friday 21 August 2015

Day 42 Morro Bay to Costal Dunes RV Park 19th August. (26 miles)

I got up at 6am and ate breakfast then set off to Morro Bay Golf course for my pre booked round. I had a chat with the club pro as he was interested that I was cycling along the coast but had come in for a game. I didn't do to bad. My score was 92. It may have been better if I wasn't check get my arms for mosquitoes every time I went to hit the ball. Still, 92, happy with that. I don't really have much to say about the ride to the camp as it was pretty uneventful. I only had the ocean in view for a short while. The heat gets a bit intense once I come off the coast even more if there are hills blocking what little wind there is. LA is only a few days away now and I'm over the 1000 mile mark. I will call my road part complete when I photo myself with the Hollywood sign in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment